Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ooh

It's sunday tday, which means it's exam tmr. n guess wad? i dunnoe which subject we having for tmr. lols. as usual, i get to noe what subject at the late night. hehex. anyway, trying to find ppl n ask now. lols. hmm, last week n this week, is like busy busy busy. last fri it was my neighbour's wedding, then this fri, it was my mum's fren wedding. then last sun, a funeral jz near my hse, then another funeral few streets away my hse. so there's 2 red n 2 white happens lah. oh hmm yah, my aunt is coming back from sg n drop by my hse at 10pm ++ like tat. i was like waiting n waiting becox they called at 9pm saying will come to my hse. so me n bro n sis wait wait wait. i was like damn it sleepy =.='' nthg much to blog though. lols. guess everybody is busy studying except me =x who still dunnoe wad subject for tmr. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment