Sunday, June 14, 2009

IDK

Why does time flies so fast? it's just too fast that i can barely notice their existence. looking back the past 16 years, the days since i ever pop out to this world. i'm so immature, i know. i don't know what to say, i'm just simply speechless. there are so many question marks appear. and they never leave me alone, not even once. i'm begging, i'm desperate for just one moment. the moment i could get the hell out of here, to a place where nobody know me, to a place where there's no you, to a place i could start all over again, a whole new beginning. i really do. if only i'm given a chance, i would never let it go, no matter what it takes, not to cross the line of course. never let me see you again, please. i mean it. ignoring had already become part of my life. step out of my life, and i would do the same thing as well. i really need that. don't have to try, dont have to think. it will never work. for once, you have been part of my life, and you will be forever. but for now, let's slow down and look back what we had missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment