Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pps

Currently addicted in SmallVille. yea out of bored. was browsing pps. finally finished season1. starting season2 now. oh gosh, total 9season of it. it's kinda weird for me to watch though. i dun reali like to watch all these heroic show eg, hmm superman, batman, spiderman, n blah blah blah. speaking bout taiwanese drama, hmm nthg much interest me. 桃花小妹 is so not gonna get me watching it. dunnoe why but i dun like to watch 王心凌 acting. she very fake lah =.='' but there's one show kinda attracts me though which is, 海派甜心. starring 杨丞琳. the storyline, well actually all the dramas were jz the same. 90% of the dramas also about triangle love. it's kinda hard to really get to watch something different.

SmallVille - 8 more season to go

海派甜心 - support rainie =p

Okay, back to my season 2 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment