Sunday, May 2, 2010

Win Win Win

Wth. suddenly feel tat everyone around me are so hardworking. all chiong study already for spm. n it's only me. yes, me who have not started any revision yet. n i mean, not at all. okay. i have decided to ignore her forever and evermore. to think back, like now, i felt so s2pid and regret for depending on her and relying her. gosh. i mean, look at her. wait, i'm not trying to gossip her instead, i'm just telling the facts okay? i noe i'm nowhere better then her. but c'mon. it's like so obvious. okay, maybe she's better then me. BUT let's not make things ugly, yea? {give some face larh, it's my blog!} last word, I WILL BE ACHIEVE BETTER THEN HER ! i'm so gonna work on my determination. no more half-bucket-water. no more delays. no more last minute work. no more talking, only actions. if u ppl happen to see me online, n if u ppl so happen to love me, tell me to offline. gosh i'm piss off. win win win. i must win her. n i will. retard.

p/s : i buay song u. i despite u. i HATEEEE u.

No comments:

Post a Comment