Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Summarize

Ya-ba-ya-ba-doo. uh huh, spm officially over. i guess it's a little wugui for me to say this right now. hmm, merry belated christmas? anyway, had returned my textbooks to the school. last day also want to charge me 50cent for not wrapping the moral book. heck care much. u wun hav 2nd chance to charge me anyway. ahahaha. speaking of it, i'm currently packing up the books for novelhut tmr since i'm going to parade. but come to think of it, i feel so silly to rush for tmr when i can just take my time and do it until saturday. ohmygoodness. oh wait, i'm feeling a leaving school thoughts. i seriously think that buying exercise books are waste of $$. i find many of them also sketch a few pages and that's it, viola, the end. *fine, i know i don't do my homeworkS* but i really feel pitty to the trees loh. all going be recycled. *I CAN FINALLY RECYCLE ALL THE NOTES AND BOOKS!* actually it's not really that exciting though, just being exagerate. yesh! more space for doraemon collection. oh btw, had passed my undang. it was ...... boring. the whole process 99% contains waiting. fortunately i brought my doraemon along. so while people were sleeping / text-ing / sleeping / day-dreaming, i was reading doraemon. hah! almost forgot to mention, i met my primary school friends on that day too. oh yea, don't really have any plan on mind currently for my holiday. should be random i guess. everything seems bored. one more thing. mum+jiejie+me+45minutes+guardian = few hundred bucks fly. up till today, i still can't believe it. 18 more stickers to go for the plushie. anyone collecting guardian's disney plushie sticker thingy? spare me =D oh yea, went for sushi with jiejie recently. back home and saw the RM10 sushi voucher. Zzz. oh well, i'm sensing another sushi meal, real soon. blahahaha. my neighbour is boom boom boom-ing. again. aren't they sick of it? hmm, can't think of anything to update already. back to tidy up the books for sale. i just got a call that my L is done, like 5 minutes ago.

p/s : farewell to be remembered.




No comments:

Post a Comment