Wednesday, October 28, 2009

=)

Just 2 more days and it's all gonna be over. oh btw, planning to get a job for holiday. will be going parade on fri after skool to see if there's any suitable vacancy. still everything is not comfirm yet, i'mma finding frens to work wif me, but all oso put my aeroplane. haiz, nvm lah, heart broken dy *ngek* i'm being lame, i'm not reali in the mood these few days. suddenly felt like we're strangers. it felt so different. actually i wanted to talk to her face 2 face, guess she's too busy for me. anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. she's too busy for me, so why should i bother ? i suddenly think of cherry. i get this from a drama. it says tat cherry sounded like cherish. it kinda reminds me to cherish ppl around me. cheeeeer up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment