Monday, October 26, 2009

Quitted finally =)

Oh yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, i'mma officially make up my mind and have finally decided to quit MSea. well i should have done it long time ago though. lols. anyway, having exam now. dun even ask me think about it. oh well, it's nice to have such a poor memory at times. lols. hmm, just a quick post here just to say tat i quitted MSea. wad, it's big to me okay? sigh, i think there have been mistakes surrounding me recently. yea, in terms of everything. hmm, having add maths and econs tmr. n i'm still on9-ing. aiyah, heck care about the results already. i wun be passing them even if i study. so why bother studying? i noe, it's just an excuse. at least it surpass me then enuff loh. i think i'm the only one hu on9 now becox there's bo lang on9 in my msn list. yea all my frens are N.E.R.D. =.='' actually i like exam week, get to meet my frens and go home earlier sleeping rather than staying back at skool and dreaming in the class. it's such a torture u noe? but it ain't getting better in the hall though. hmm, might going library tmr. i'm being abnormal. i noe. lols.