Thursday, December 24, 2009

X'mas eve

Wahlauweyyyy, it's been soooo long since i post. it's x'mas eve tday. so i bet everybody is busy celebrating with their love ones except for me tks to my beloved-dear-loving brother leaving me alone at home going out wif his frens. how "niceeee" of him. anyway, when he's gone = no more sharing wireless. muahahahahaha. haiz, suddenly felt so lonely tday. nobody pei wo. suan, i celebrate this very moment wif my gheyghey. okay, since now trend posting bout yr 2009 n blah blah blah, so i shall join it. hahaha. hmm, so many things happened this yr especially end of the yr. shall not recall wad happen which makes me feel darn it regret and disgusting at the same time. anyway, 2009 is definately not my year. aiyah wadeva lah. heck care so much. sui bian jiu okay.

p/s : see the tile big big, noe wad to do lah hor =x *present present*

No comments:

Post a Comment