Monday, January 11, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

I know i just lost and found my sejarah book*okay, it's not really lost and found, is tat i left it dunnoe where and my fren get it for me* but this time is for real ! my conteng book is missing. yea, another book went missing. i search all over my stuff and nthg ! hmm, dunnoe counted lucky or suay, but i almost left my physics book at the corridor but i didn't. but but it got replaced by my conteng book instead. yup which means i am now timetable-less. oh not to mention bout the marks i written in it n all the embarrassing stuff in it*got important notes as well okay?* oh great, this is just fabulous. i know i'm being so blur, in fact, i dun even noe wad i'm talking at the most time. i mean recently lah. all the coughing flu-ing headaching sleepyness is making me ...... idk how to describe though. lols. hmm, tday went on fb n kinda read a msg n it's quite meaningful, well at least to me. i might wanna chg a little bout my attitude which ppl claim tat i've got attitude problem. blah blah blah. wadeva. but i hav to say, i'm not chging for them, but i'm only chging for myself so tat i would not regret later. deep huh? hahaha self-praising here. lols.

p/s : i copy paste the quote on my cbox jz to remind me bout tat wheneva i on9, but it's quite meaningful anyway, worth to spend a few secs to look through it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment