Friday, January 29, 2010

Lemon Volcano

Lemon. u've chg so much. a total diff person tat i knew once. u're jz like a volcano. so impatient, so not safe. yea muz admit tat u're very gud but u're very dangerous to get close to. u're so warm yet u seal yourself wif cold thick bricks of ice. wad i meant as dangerous is tat getting hurt, insults, n all sorts. wad i'm saying right here is all bout u. u love sour so i nick u as lemon + it's ur initial. the volcano part is right after the way u act, the way u treat me. u find all sorts of excuses jz to convince me it's not ur problem. u told me tat's the way of life. u told me i'm the one who hasn't grown up. u told me tat it's my problem. u told me tat it's me hu can't accept the fact. u told me tat's the reality. but i doubted them. every single one of them. none of them are true. they are jz nonsence coming out from ur mouth to me. u used to be there for me when i needed someone the most. but not anymore. u're becoming the one hu's making me to search for someone to rely on desperately. i dunnoe wad to say to u. i dunnoe how to communicate wif u anymore. in fact, i dun even noe how n wad to react when i'm wif u. n therefore, i decided to avoid u. not to hav anymore contacts wif u. i miss u. yes desperately missing u so so much. i miss the u, the one hu care bout me, do things wif me, slack wif me, n stay wif me. i miss the moments we used to spend tgether n i cherish it. a lot. i'm still waiting for u n i will wait for u, but r u willing to come back to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment