Monday, August 22, 2011

Vent

Sometimes, being an anger venting machine is really nothing to me, as I have short-term memory. So, I don’t really remember stuff and I actually forget about them easily. But, when you’re actually having your final exam, and just to know that your previous grade wasn’t that good, well not what as you expected for the worse, and to be an anger venting object, after that, to receive a complaint from people for something that you’re not responsible for it but nevertheless, you will still have to settle it. Right, in the midst of trying to settle down everything, I would still have to pack for my bag and to do my revision, at the same time, to have some moment for myself. Just felt like, nothing is going on the right track. I know I shouldn’t be feeling this way, but sometimes all the thoughts and emotions just flood and now being over-flow in your head. I can’t really say things out in any social network, because this would make things ugly. Yea, I can’t do that, shouldn’t do so. Okay, it’s getting better already. Chill.


p/s : stay focus, it’s not helping when you’re distracted.


No comments:

Post a Comment