Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, not at Ipoh Garden.





In just a blink of an eye, it's already 2012 and I'm still in the midst of UT period, at Singapore. Speaking about UT, kinda regret for not getting myself MC for UT2 today. But oh well, on the bright side, at least I faced it instead of avoiding it, right? I mean, whatever grade that I get, I think I really deserved it and I should be proud of it, because I did not get that grade by sneaking my way out. And hey, it takes whole lots of courage to not back out from a guaranteed A okay? Hmm, I’m still on with all my UTs, my IGs, my work, and project A. Well, about my previous project, it didn’t really worked out so now, I named it project A, which obviously is my initial. Project A is still at its development phase but I am working on it, all I need is the right time and the right place. Felt so restless nowadays, and I actually slept at 10pm last night, the day before my UT2. I am really tired and I lost to my sleepiness. Oh well, better skype now, she’s online. Hehes.




p/s : Extravagant challenge & Material queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment