Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Cold Valentines Day

Well, the title said it already. It's valentines / forever alone day today. It's very hot here, but two of my beloved (under one roof) is actually having cold war, and I, so happened to be the middle person, also known as 和事姥(姥instead of 佬because i'm ah gal :D ) Anyway, it's kinda ackward but thats okay, things gonna soothe out real soon, I promise. Met my aunt to have dinner outside just now before we headed home. My valentine date this year. Hehehe. She said that she's my substitute of my guy. Hah looks like i will be dating her for some time since all my darling, sweetheart, qing ai de, babe is not with me. That's okay, at least i'm not the only one.






but still, celebrations are still on!

Texting MunWai now while doing my revision. Nah, i'm distracted, that's why i'm here. Hmm, UT coming soon already and i'm so not prepared for it. What to do? Last minute mah, is like this geh lar. Sigh, still need to bring my s2pid laptop to repair when my UT end, i don't even know how to go to the service centre loh. Going there alone, again. Bo lang free to accompany me ah. S2pid warranty gonna expired soon as well. Shyt, i havent even buy the bus ticket also, cant really decide on which date to go back because i dunnoe how long its gonna take the laptop to be ready.

p/s : Playing wicked songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment