Monday, February 20, 2012

Lazing Around In the Morning

These few days, don't know why keep updating the blog. Am i being too carefree? I think i am, because i am suppose to go for my test later and yet, i'm typing this post. Really don't know how to use my time wisely even though it is last minute revision. What to do? Open book mah, but seriously, there won't be time for me to ''open book'' though. Well, i admit waking up early in the morning because i know that i haven't finish glancing through the 6P's. I just can't bring myself to study them. Especially there's someone sleeping right in front of me. Actually the test starts at 2p.m. but since i am staying like, so freaking far and the "school bus" is not available during school holiday, i gotto advance 2 hours earlier, going to school at 12p.m. That's ridiculous. Even earlier then my usual school hours. Last night, was talking about all the schooling memories, the most exciting part was copying homework from each other. Right, 4 more days and i'm done with my freshmen year. After that, will be having a short break. Let's start to think about what to do during the holiday. Work? I don't know about that, i mean, it seems to be a waste of my sem break. If i really want to work, i might as well stay here and work right? At least the currency will be higher. I miss my gaygayz alot!







look at him! sooo freaking cute. tat's my boy :)





p/s : mystery shopper and branded goods buyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment