Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awesome !!

Okay, this year's birthday was awesome, to me. lols. okay this is what happens, i'm jz too lazy to write it out. will summarize it. hehex.

16th of April : got a post dedicated from huizen, reali appreciate it bro !!
: got presents in maple. loves !!

17th of April : whiteboard written big-ly n clearly by laihang wishing me, love it !!
: class sang b'day song, kinda 'fish' but tks guys !!
: got first present from oon hang, u surprised me !!
: surprised by sis, pampered by u !!
: msn written CAPS by huizen wishing me, tks !!
: spammed wif megas in maple, shocked me !!
: phone spammed with msgs, love u guys !!
: sis came back wif a surprise *not telling*, muaks !!
: mum bought me cake, mango loves !!
: surprise msg frm michelle, love u !!
: bro called back frm NS, applied holiday to celebrate wif me, pampered again !!
: take pics, blowing candle, wishing, cutting cakes sharp 12am !!

18th of April : msn off9 msg from suet eng wishing me, tks ^^

So this is how my birthday goes. loved loved loved. i love u guys. reali appreaciate them.

- THE END -

No comments:

Post a Comment