Sunday, April 12, 2009

So Not In The Mood

Okay first of all, i did not do any of my homeworkS until now. yea i noe, pathetic isn't ? i just dun hav tat kinda mood to do it. nothing motivates me. not even the mid year exam. how? rot at house for the whole day. i noe i got many things to do. *i'm hav a busy schedule u noe?* budden i dun hav the mood to do so mah. hmm, maybe will start it later after cleaning the poop n the pees by my s2pid idot dumb gay dog. for once juz let me have a day off to do wadeva things i wan without feeling guilty for not doing my homework n letting my Gays emo alone at the corner. he folo me wherever i go then jz sleep at a corner. lols. how cute !! yah but not when he pee n poop =.='' anyway, i'm bored now. as u can see i'm blogging out of boredom, writing all sorts of craps here. nthg seems to interest me much. life is boring. yaiks ! hmm, can anybody send me some songs? i've been listening to the same song again n again. kinda bored wif them. listen to their voice oso buay tahan dy. tday is sunday. as usual, going to K.K. to send my bro back to NS camp, again. i love going long journey, stay in the car n waste my time. oh how i jz love wasting my time doing nthg. well tat's wad i does everyday mah. hehex. muahahahaha, i jz notice tat tml is 13th of april. it means sushi promotion is here ^^ every plate oso RM2 only. wakakakakakaka. this is so goooooood. i'm feeling so gooooooood. blahs. i think my phone going ki siao soon. i charge it then 5 minutes it shows me low battery. sian-ed. any kind soul want to buy me a new handphone? haha. oh my tian, felt so sian suddenly. tml got skool.AGAIN. the only gud thing going to skool is to meet my frens. other things is absolutely not in my concern. i'm ready to get dimerit tml. havent done my sejarah notes yet. nvm. like i care. okay, i do care. maybe jz a little.


Yesterday i managed to level my character after centuries. thx for buying me x2 exp card and trainning wif me. hehex. finally i get to level 153. still, i wun be giving up leveling yet. i will continue trainning until 160. at least must 2 hit k.o. for skele. aiyah, talk only. wun be able to reach. now level is freaking hard dy. keep train i oso sian. lols. and oso, yesterday is like so not my day. msea is suppose to have x2 yesterday. and so, i'm suppose to have x4. but due to AS terrible system, they postpone it. =.='' oh great, me n his sis would have level like more then 120 n 153. anyway, GRATS YING FOR ADVANCING 4TH JOB !! hehex. sry for not able to help u manon n griffey last night =x hmm, maybe i'll consider to chiong a bm as well. i find it very fun to play bm. actually i wanted to play bm long time ago. but since it needs to wash hp, so i kinda give up hope. but now, nvm larhx. i dun think i'll wash hp. i'll jz level it n play play. as in for dukus n other mobs. wun be going bossing. so i guess i'll be trainning one? i choose bm becox nl is far more exp to play then bm. cox nl nids star to play. so i'll play bm instead. keke. n n n, i'm curently in the mood of scrolling hp eq. hehex. i dunnoe i shud buy the scrolled eqs or scroll myself. there's jz too much. maybe i'll see if there's cheap ones then i buy. mean while, i shud jz farm mesos n buy cash. hehex. my hat expired dy. muz farm n buy cash. hehex. i buay tahan my look now. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment