Saturday, April 11, 2009

yesterday was just another normal, peaceful, dull n boring day. lols. went out and had dinner with aunt Sally at 'man chung' the branch at pasir puteh. okok larhx the dishes but he price like zzz. 4 people eat can up to RM2xx. nice right? exp like dunnoe what. okay .. i'm being abnormal today. i actually woke up at 6am. yaya i noe, today i suppose to wake up at 6am, but i skip skool marhx. so i shud enjoy my sleeping on my nice warm bed !! everytime oso like tat geh. i wan to sleep, auto will wake up early in the morning. then when i dun wan to sleep, world war happening in my room i oso cant wake up. wad is this. i dun care. i muz muz muz do my homework today. is actually copy though. lols. i borrow every single book tat i can copy from my darling, tillu, yian kay, n hu ah? i 4got jor. dun blame me. i got short term memory wan ah. lols. haiyah, really dun understand wad those teacher thinking. they think we got only their one n only subject. so when every subject oso got at least ONE homework, it will become 10 homeworkS. n guess wad, i dragged my homeworkS since january ^^ i'm gud at it. dun learn. haha.

yesterday is a total disaster. well not exactly. i wanted to chiong yesterday but due to my oh-so-beloved brother insists wants to play his dota, so i got no choice but to slack during x2 day! i have been waiting for this day to come since monday u noe? and so, i ended up ... . my fren asked me to spam for her at skele. but i go where spam w/o hb is a 100% k.o. to me de. i'm noob i noe. and so, as usual, i died at newtie there. sian-ed. i played the whole day, managed to go up 85%, then now, it went down just in 5 min. my 5 hours of mapling effort just gone like this. ahh. nvm lah, it's not a big news already for me to die. hehes. and oso, he bought me pet eq n i suppose to train his sis. but due to some problem, we gotto cancel our plan. and so, waiting for tday's trainning. wonder how it goes. lols. n i dun care wad it is, i'm so gonna level my char tday. i stucked for dunno how long dy. i think since dec? yah. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment