Sunday, August 1, 2010

By Urs Truly, as always.

Fact 1 : How i communicate wif ppl.
> If i dunnoe tat person = no emo + buay song face.
> If i noe tat person = no emo.
> If hi n bye frens = smile.
> If close frens *which i can tell them all my whinning n stuff* = talk to them auto = pour cold water to each other*

p/s : believe it a not, i dun look into ppl's face or wadsoeva if i'm not close to them. dun ask me why cox u'll be saying l.a.m.e. right after i tell u why.

Fact 2 : I'm str8 forward?
Seriously n for gudness sake, i am not THAT str8 forward.
> If i care bout u, i tell u the truth loh. u dun expect me to eat popcorn n watch the one i care to step into the hole n laugh right?
> At one point i reali buay tahan, i'll ask u to shut up but with manners alright. u dun expect me to sacrifice myself to endure things tat i dislike so much right? i am not tat GREAT. reali.
> It's not like i'm humble or something but at least i wun make up stories tat doesn't even exist. i just dun get it why ppl love exaggerating things n 24/7 throughout the year wanting to let ppl noe tat they work real hard but the truth is, the result comes out like shyt.
> I keep on telling ppl tat i did NOT study at all. but they jz dunwan to believe me. why all have such high expectations on me sia? my result says it all right? they still not willing to believe my words. u dun wan to believe, dun bother to ask or listen.

Fact 3 : Showing faces and attitude.
> I show faces when i dun smile. n ppl keep on telling me, ''dun so sad lah.'' ''why u look so sad.'' ''why u look so moody.'' ''cheer up lah.'' i am not sad or upset or anything. i just dun feel anything. i am bored. i am moodless. if i smile for nthg it makes me look like a total idiot, agree?
> I put everything on my face. i happy, sad, angry, or wadsoeva, it's very obvious to see from my face. gud oso lah actually. so tat i wun hav to listen any nonsence when i am not in the mood. leave me alone would do. as usual.
> When i'm happy, i'll smile all day long. when i'm upset, i'll curse throughout the day as well. when i dun talk, it doesn't mean tat i'm piss or sad or anything. becox my thoughts are elsewhere while staring outside the window. but when i'm high or excited, i laughed easily, loud.

Fact 4 : I deny tat i'm a control freak.
> Actually, i'm fine wif anything as long as i can accept tat particular thing.
> I dun chg my mind easily on wad i think was right but i do get influenced pretty quickly.
> Even if i chg something i'll get a ''yes'' from ppl concerned 1st alright? i respect ppl.
> If u noe me well, which obviously u dun, my quotes r ''cincai lah'' ''sidan lah'' ''anything lah'' ''oh..'' ''okay ah'' ''u like loh'' ''up to u lah''

Anyway, wondering why i'm typing all these crap here? becox it's randomly typed by urs truly. well, off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment