Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How's Your Day?

Exam in 2 days, tat is friday. currently, feeling everyone around me also studying like there's no tmr. indeed. well, as for me, as usual. lazy through the day. so here's how it goes :

6a.m. I hear tick tocks. i wish i could jz smash it on the floor so tat i doesn't need to wake up from my comfy bed n see those clowns. i tell myself to wake up for the sake of troublesome system. though i hav to admit tat the only thing tat keep me waking up is attendance n my mum's wake up wake up wake up. oh n my dearS.

3p.m. Another round of tick tocks. i hope tat i could jz throw it out of the window so tat i doesn't feel guilty for wasting time. i then tell myself tat i'll slp now n stay awake at night to compensate the time tat i let go out of my hands.

10p.m. When i'm working out *sleep earlier, wake up earlier* (back to 6a.m.) thingy, tick tocks again in my thoughts. i couldn't care less n dun bother to wish or hope anymore *white flag here*, i tell myself i'll do it tmr then i off the light n say goodnight.

And the routine goes on n on every single day. tat means i'm rotting every single day of my life.

p/s : stop asking me *wad u doing now?* my answer forever n ever will be sleeping, watching drama, staring on the wall n dreaming. as i always do. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment