Monday, September 13, 2010

Simply Comedy

Car broke down. again. that's all i got to say. 7 days gones. raya also over already. what's more? a whole YARD of b.l.a.n.k. homework waiting for me to fill in. and no, i have not started any of it yet. so please don't bother to ask me. blahhh. don't know want to go for resident's evil a not tomorrow. i feel guilty for abandoning my homework. yes, i do. don't doubt me. have some confident on me alright? i'mma g.o.o.d student. but i never bother about them at all until the moment i walk into class and see people siao copying answers. and so, being so considerate of not being a saddist, i decided to join in the fun, copy =) and yea, something to be happy about, jiejie's coming back. and something to sad about, nothing yet. hmm, currently watching an old 2005 korean drama. hais regreted for not watching it that time. what? that show was a hit and i don't think lacking of a viewer, me will actually make any changes. and i don't really like to follow the trend. so, yea. i'm watching it 5 years later. hahahah. Holiday. people tend to complain about it for being boring and all. but i don't see the point of complainning it loh. i mean, yes holiday is boring. especially the part staying at house having shift to use the internet. *that's me.* but still, you just can't deny the fact that you love lseeping all the way till noon and rot your day by simply doing nothing right? compare to the school days, of course. oh yea, i just remember that i haven't doraemon yet this holiday. ahh my short-term-memory is getting serious, seriously. hmm, drama and doraemon, choose one. i pick drama. just have to admit that i'm h.i.g.h watching dramaS. hehes. my holiday ahh? i think the most meaningful and probably the most not embarassing, is to have some real thought about what to do with my sticky notes that i bought. and the fact is, i am still have got no idea with it. but one thing is, i feel like my $$ wasted only. hahahahaha.

p/s : 1300-888-333

No comments:

Post a Comment